The migration is now finished. Please ask someone to go through page by page and verify it. Things to watch for include:
- I added labels to every photograph to help with visually impaired access to the website. Please check the words I used on each and let me know if any should be changed.
- Sometimes the text on the existing website would list a city, and sometimes it said “Location:” and then the name of the city. Similarly with “Client:”, “Built:” etc. I tried to ensure the text always says: “Location:”, “Client:”, either “Built:” or “Dates:”. I also used the word “Criteria:” for other factors, such as the size of the building.
- Other than that, it is worthwhile doing a sanity check to ensure the words and pictures are all in the right place.